The 4* Hotel Strasserwirt - Location & directions
The quickest way to St. Ulrich am Pillersee in Tyrol
Direct train connections to PillerseeTal
From Hamburg or Düsseldorf, the ÖBB Nightjet runs directly to Kufstein, Wörgl or Innsbruck - car transport inclusive! And from there it is not far to the PillerseeTal! There are also direct connections from Vienna to Fieberbrunn, from Salzburg to Hochfilzen and from Munich to Fieberbrunn or Hochfilzen.
ÖBB direct connections:
- Wien - Fieberbrunn: on the weekends Sat/Sun/Holidays (Intercity)
- München - Fieberbrunn: on the weekends in the summer and winter season (Intercity)
- Salzburg - Hochfilzen: 8x daily (Regional Express)
- München - Hochfilzen: on the weekends in the summer and winter season (Intercity)
A-6393 St. Ulrich am Pillersee
Arriving by car or motorbike
From Munich or Kufstein
Take the Niederndorf exit, then continue via Ebbs, Walchsee, Waidring to St. Ulrich am Pillersee. From Munich to Kufstein Süd, take the exit for St. Johann in Tyrol, then continue via Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob to St. Ulrich am Pillersee.
Via Bad Reichenhall, Lofer, at Waidring, take the turning into the Pillerseetal Valley and continue to St. Ulrich am Pillersee.
At Wörgl, take the motorway exit Wörgl Ost, then Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob, St. Ulrich am Pillersee.
From Zell am See
Via Saalfelden, Leogang, Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob to St. Ulrich am Pillersee.
Arriving by plane
- Salzburg airport: approx. 60 km
- Munich airport: approx. 100 km
- Innsbruck airport: approx. 130 km
We will happily pick you up from the airport. The price for a transfer to/from Salzburg airport is €95 each way.
For flight timetables, current departures and arrivals and other information: