Your hosts at the 4* Landhotel Strasserwirt
Family-run hotel in Tyrol
We, the Nothegger family, are the third generation of hosts here, and are totally dedicated to the well-being of our guests.
We are horse-lovers ourselves and have a close affinity with nature. We look forward to introducing you to the beauty and diversity of the surroundings around St. Ulrich and the Pillerseetal region. Horse-lovers can experience the wonderful scenery on a guided ride, whilst those wanting to take it really easy can appreciate the wonderful scenery of the Pillerseetal and the panorama of the Steinberge mountains and the Kitzbühel Alps on a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride.
Come and enjoy our hospitality on a restful holiday.
We look forward to your visit
The Nothegger family and all of the Strasserwirt team
What we see as important – Our beliefs and values
- Friendly, heartfelt service and excellent cuisine with regional delicacies are all regarded as being very important by your hosts, the Nothegger family
Well-being holidays at the Landhotel in St. Ulrich
We are members of “Landhotels Austria”, a group representing typical Austrian family-run businesses placing great value on Austrian hospitality, fine Austrian cuisine, tradition and regional customs. This offers our guests many advantages.
Landhotels in Austria – rural, cosy, and usually rather “small and fine”; You can really sense the feeling of holidays in the country thanks to the Strasserwirt’s own riding stables.
Quality at a fair price – Enjoy wonderful holidays!
Tradition & quality
For 80 years, the Strasserwirt has been in the ownership of the Nothegger family, standing for tradition and quality. The 700 year-old farm and “Wirt an der Strass” guesthouse (travellers with horses used to stop off at the Strasserwirt to “refuel”) has been lovingly converted into its present form as a Landhotel. About 20 years ago, the Strasserwirt turned its attention to horses, successful horse breeding, and riding instruction rather than being a dairy farm and breeding dairy cows, and has become a successful 4 star Landhotel and riding hotel in the Pillerseetal region.
Traditional hotel in the Pillerseetal region
We are members of Pillerseetal Traditional Hotels, a group of family-run hotels in the Pillerseetal region in which the link between the hosts and their roots with the region is especially evident. You can expect genuine, Tyrolean tradition and hospitality as quality and service are dear to the hosts’ hearts.
Your hosts and their staff are a great source of excellent advice during your holiday, as they know the Pillerseetal region very well. Join the landlord or landlady on trips or activities and feel very much at home. Good cuisine using traditional, regional and seasonal ingredients is also very important in the Traditional Hotels.
- We keep our promises. Trust, relax, and simply enjoy.
- Our collaboration with reliable, local partners in the Pillerseetal region and Tyrol keeps transport distances short and offers regional value: for example, Tyrolean or Austrian lamb, delicious organic yoghurt from neighbouring farms, and fresh, home-baked bread from a baker we trust, or have baked ourselves. Quality that you can taste.
- Sustainability: we respect the wonderful nature that surrounds us, and enjoy sharing our enthusiasm for the region and its cultural features with others.
- Traditional, cosy guesthouse dining rooms and old Tyrolean recipes that have been passed down over generations. We place great value on upholding local features, so that you return home taking with you a real piece of Austria.
Come and get to know us and our 4* Hotel in Pillerseetal
If you would like to come and experience family holidays in Tyrol and emjoy holidays with tradition and family flair in the Pillerseetal region, then please send us a no-obligation enquiry, or take a look at the range of packages we offer.