Cross-country skiing & Nordic Sports in the Pillerseetal region
The Pillerseetal region in Tyrol – Snow-sure conditions for cross-country skiers
You can step right out from the Landhotel Strasserwirt into a varied network of perfectly prepared cross-country ski trails covering more than 100 km in the most snow-sure region of Tyrol. There is plenty available for both the classic and skating cross-country skiing styles.
The whole Pillerseetal region (St. Ulrich a. P., Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob i. H., Waidring and Hochfilzen) has developed into something of a cross-country skiing stronghold that is well known far and wide.
The Nordic top 10 in the Pillerseetal region:
- Network of cross-country ski trails perfectly prepared daily
- 110 km of trails for both classic and skating styles
- World championship conditions: Hochfilzen is a regular venue for the biathlon World Cup
- GPS data for the trails in Hochfilzen
- All trails have been awarded the Tyrolean seal of approval
Cross-country skiing holidays
The Landhotel Strasserwirt has, being right next to the cross-country ski trail, specialised in the areas of Nordic sports and cross-country skiing. This is borne out in our many awards and a wide range geared to the sport of cross-country skiing.
As a member of Cross Country Ski Holidays, we are your experts for cross-country skiing holidays
The Hotel Strasserwirt has been a member of the Cross Country Ski Holidays group since 2014. We have specialised in catering for the needs of active winter sports people away from the piste, and also feel like a genuine Langlauf hotel.
We work together with experts when it comes to cross-country skiing, and can therefore guarantee you unforgettable cross-country skiing holidays.
Here, you have the advantage of
- Expert advice at the Hotel Strasserwirt from the Sinus Sportadventures cross-country skiing experts
- Suitable cross-country skiing equipment from Sinus Sportadventures in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
We were awarded the category “Nordic Fit” by Cross Country Ski Holidays.
Comprehensive range available in the hotel for cross-country skiers
As a “Nordic Fit” hotel, we have special facilities and services geared towards cross-country skiing guests:
- Cross-country skiing information board in the hotel lobby
- Drying room for cross-country skiing gear
- Special ski room for cross-country skiing equipment
- Waxing room with accessories
- Ski wax in the hotel
As a cross-country skiing hotel, our facilities and services are regularly assessed by the “Q-MTS” quality management system. “Q-MTS” Is certified by TÜV Austria (DIN EN ISO 9001:2008) and was specially developed for selection groups for tourists. Here you can see the most important hotel services.
Short offers and riding lessons
Berg-Weihnacht im Pillerseetal
Cross Country Skiing Pillerseetal